Has anyone worked with Colonial Life work-site products? I believe that according to LIMRA, they are the number 1 carrier among brokers?
Any feedback on communication and claim satisfaction would be greatly appreciated.
I currently work with Unum and Allstate for these voluntary products.
Thanks for your input!
Want to find out if they have quality products and a good record on claims? Currently use Unum and Allstate. I am looking at their Term Life and UL with the LTC rider, for a group of 84.
I believe that LIMRA did a survey and they ranked number 1 by brokers?
Thanks in advance!
View more random threads:
- Best android spy app free spy video recorder...
- Spy m mspy support
- Winback Scripts/Advice For New Employee?
- Monitoramento de celular, como rastrear um...
- Re: Charged with No Proof of Insurance But...
- Handys orten app, kostenlos handy ortung
- Who to Use for Series 65 Course?
- Android ortung - handy orten freeware
- Como rastrear outro iphone app rastreador de...
- Whatsapp ausspionieren whatsapp Гјberwa