Has anyone worked with Colonial Life work-site products? I believe that according to LIMRA, they are the number 1 carrier among brokers?
Any feedback on communication and claim satisfaction would be greatly appreciated.
I currently work with Unum and Allstate for these voluntary products.
Thanks for your input!
Want to find out if they have quality products and a good record on claims? Currently use Unum and Allstate. I am looking at their Term Life and UL with the LTC rider, for a group of 84.
I believe that LIMRA did a survey and they ranked number 1 by brokers?
Thanks in advance!
View more random threads:
- How can i spy on a cell phone spy store...
- Nimble Experiences? Using for CRM.
- Buy Levitra Online With Discount - how do i...
- Order USA Clotrimazole Overnight Delivery -...
- Anyone Else Get This Special Invitation?
- pharmanet inventiv
- Welcome to the new HealthCare.gov!
- Phone locator app spy sms software uk
- Weight Loss After Paxil
- No Prescription Bupropion Fedex Delivery,...