Generally, the PDF created by JPG images can not be edited. PDFelement combines multiple JPG images into one PDF and performs OCR on it automatically to make the text editable.
More you can do with PDFelement:
Edit Text & image on PDF files including OCR;
Create PDFs from Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more;
Convert PDFs to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, Image and more.
View more random threads:
- Re: windows 8 market share for October, 2014
- Finally got Daz Studio 4.8 to work on Linux...
- which is most expensive software
- 40 Inspiring WordPress Themes for Travel...
- Google Maps Made Easy with GMaps.js
- Freebie: Space Icon Set (40 Icons, AI, PNG,...
- Add second e-mail address to all SBS 2011...
- The “Blur Up” Technique for Loading...
- What a Year! Help Us Make 2016 Even Better!
- Do I have to use only FOSS software?