I applied and got approved for the Coles Platinum Mastercard back in November.
As a result, my VEDA score dropped, from 724 in mid November 2016 to 614 now.
1) Do you tend to lose around 100 points whenever you apply for a new credit card ?
2) Will your credit score get affected whenever you apply for an increase in credit limit, or
you say yes when you get a credit limit increase offer ?
3) Which credit reporting company is used more by financial providers, Veda or Experian ?
View more random threads:
- EIS Down
- Re: Do any Australian credit cards give...
- 2 Thanks to FN-GM:
- Amitriptyline Where Can I Buy It - cheap...
- Re: Barclay card have stopped taking my...
- Westpac Black Altitude Amex vs Amex Platinum...
- Which credit cards give travellers insurance...
- Re: Overseas Transactions - Points
- Thanks to Sam_Brown from:
- Thanks to bossman from: