I applied and got approved for the Coles Platinum Mastercard back in November.
As a result, my VEDA score dropped, from 724 in mid November 2016 to 614 now.
1) Do you tend to lose around 100 points whenever you apply for a new credit card ?
2) Will your credit score get affected whenever you apply for an increase in credit limit, or
you say yes when you get a credit limit increase offer ?
3) Which credit reporting company is used more by financial providers, Veda or Experian ?
View more random threads:
- Re: https://getcreditscore.com.au
- Re: Not activating a CC Any Ramifications??
- Re: HELP debt repayment - which VISA or amex...
- Thanks to Michael from:
- Captain America: Civil War (spoilers, bruv)
- Double dip question
- Re: HSBC Offer - Beware
- Re: I don't have a credit card!!! What...
- Re: Singapore airlines
- Re: Balance transfer on existing card