I applied and got approved for the Coles Platinum Mastercard back in November.
As a result, my VEDA score dropped, from 724 in mid November 2016 to 614 now.
1) Do you tend to lose around 100 points whenever you apply for a new credit card ?
2) Will your credit score get affected whenever you apply for an increase in credit limit, or
you say yes when you get a credit limit increase offer ?
3) Which credit reporting company is used more by financial providers, Veda or Experian ?
View more random threads:
- Thanks to Sam_Brown from:
- Re: Do I Really Owe This Time Barred Debt if...
- Firewall/Web Filter
- Re: ANZ Bonus Points Mall
- klinik aborsi sumtara utara 082135308069...
- Re: Best cards to transfer points to...
- Re: Commbank CC refusal
- Re: Veda Credit Report - Help understanding...
- Buffett rebukes Trump, unveils voter turnout...
- Re: Pros and cons, VA vs QFF