I applied and got approved for the Coles Platinum Mastercard back in November.
As a result, my VEDA score dropped, from 724 in mid November 2016 to 614 now.
1) Do you tend to lose around 100 points whenever you apply for a new credit card ?
2) Will your credit score get affected whenever you apply for an increase in credit limit, or
you say yes when you get a credit limit increase offer ?
3) Which credit reporting company is used more by financial providers, Veda or Experian ?
View more random threads:
- Re: Amex Shop Small is on
- Re: From Near Hero to Almost Zero!!!
- Office of State Revenue (OSR)
- Re: JetStar MasterCard - 50k Bonus
- Re: NAB incorrectly converting currency...
- Re: Starting out with new cc
- Re: ANZ Rewards Travel Adventure Card
- Re: Qantas Cash cards - daily limit on...
- Re: Credit card application with no 'income'
- Re: Which cards looking the best for QFF 1:1?