I applied and got approved for the Coles Platinum Mastercard back in November.
As a result, my VEDA score dropped, from 724 in mid November 2016 to 614 now.
1) Do you tend to lose around 100 points whenever you apply for a new credit card ?
2) Will your credit score get affected whenever you apply for an increase in credit limit, or
you say yes when you get a credit limit increase offer ?
3) Which credit reporting company is used more by financial providers, Veda or Experian ?
View more random threads:
- Facetime not working
- Re: ANZ/QFF Bonus Points Offer
- Re: Best credit card for overseas travel...
- Buy Lioresal Online UK - buy prescription...
- Re: 3.99% until April 20
- Re: Pros and cons, VA vs QFF
- Thanks to SteveHill from:
- What’s the best credit card for my situation?
- St. George Vertigo Platinum - 0% BT for 20...
- Re: Keep open a Canadian Gold Amex card?