I applied and got approved for the Coles Platinum Mastercard back in November.
As a result, my VEDA score dropped, from 724 in mid November 2016 to 614 now.
1) Do you tend to lose around 100 points whenever you apply for a new credit card ?
2) Will your credit score get affected whenever you apply for an increase in credit limit, or
you say yes when you get a credit limit increase offer ?
3) Which credit reporting company is used more by financial providers, Veda or Experian ?
View more random threads:
- Re: Are You Responsible for Charges Your...
- CartConnect Saved my Launch––Literally.
- Re: What's the best Visa for points earning?
- How/when will bank-issued Amex card points...
- Re: Some Credit Card Questions!
- Points capping per statement period - any...
- Re: Balance transfer on existing card
- Re: Sharp behaviour by 28 Degrees mastercard
- Dark Matter
- Re: Foreign issued CCs