I applied and got approved for the Coles Platinum Mastercard back in November.
As a result, my VEDA score dropped, from 724 in mid November 2016 to 614 now.
1) Do you tend to lose around 100 points whenever you apply for a new credit card ?
2) Will your credit score get affected whenever you apply for an increase in credit limit, or
you say yes when you get a credit limit increase offer ?
3) Which credit reporting company is used more by financial providers, Veda or Experian ?
View more random threads:
- Re: Change in Credit Score
- Re: Sued For Credit Card Debt, Only Income...
- Re: Pros and cons, VA vs QFF
- Re: I don't have a credit card!!! What...
- Donating to Charities using credit cards
- Re: Starting out with new cc
- Re: Credit card rewards from cards in other...
- Re: Brand new member and business owner
- Thanks to Michael from:
- Re: Charged Off Account still Adding Interest