I applied and got approved for the Coles Platinum Mastercard back in November.
As a result, my VEDA score dropped, from 724 in mid November 2016 to 614 now.
1) Do you tend to lose around 100 points whenever you apply for a new credit card ?
2) Will your credit score get affected whenever you apply for an increase in credit limit, or
you say yes when you get a credit limit increase offer ?
3) Which credit reporting company is used more by financial providers, Veda or Experian ?
View more random threads:
- 2 Thanks to FN-GM:
- Re: Foreign companies billing you in AUD
- Re: Merchant fees - card terminal
- Re: Emirates citibank 40k sign up
- Re: Reduction in Awards Points for ANZ...
- Thanks to Achandler from:
- Advice on VEDA file
- Medicine Online Zyprexa - Zyprexa Pharmacy...
- Re: Citibank Rewards Credit Card - Select ...
- Re: Best balance transfer and QFF points...