have an important conference call tomorrow thru Skype and decided to check my audio/ video connections today and my microphone is not working or taking my voice .,
went to control panel and it reports my microphone is working properly- my audio speakers are also working but not the microphone input ..
trying to figure out what is turned off here ... or is a driver issue?
Ideas for a quick fix here .. see signature for HP laptop ..
View more random threads:
- Re: Starting over Sale (1150)
- Windows 10 on P170EM w/980m upgrade
- Written about the issue
- Re: 7 x Dell Optiplex Desktops for Sale -...
- Re: Grafmatic issues with Critical Focusing
- Mecer/Clevo W370ET Gaming laptop
- T5500 Xeon System
- First Class Perks
- Selling my gaming computer tower
- 1155 Bundle - i3 3220 + MSI Z77A-G41 + ASUS...