Hello, I have a Samsung Series 3 Laptop, which recently I needed to replace the hard drive. what I am trying to do is to try and set it up as it was when new. I was hoping to reimage it with the System Recovery Disc that came with the machine, but it will not let me create a system recovery partition. Because of that I cannot re-install the Samsung Recovery Solution software.
I googled this and every solution requires that the Recovery partition be available. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks for taking time to read this.
View more random threads:
- Re: i7 Gaming Full PC - R10 000
- Clients think I'm a magician
- A cappella quartet practice track recording...
- [Free Puzzle Game] Make It White
- Re: Cougar 700W PSU, Corsair Katar Mouse,...
- Interstitial ads
- Re: FDD to Sata Cables
- IC Diamond vs AS5
- Re: ALIENWARE X51 Gaming RIG for Sale
- Silent Media PC, Q6600 + P5G41T-M LX3 + 8gb...