Hello, I have a Samsung Series 3 Laptop, which recently I needed to replace the hard drive. what I am trying to do is to try and set it up as it was when new. I was hoping to reimage it with the System Recovery Disc that came with the machine, but it will not let me create a system recovery partition. Because of that I cannot re-install the Samsung Recovery Solution software.
I googled this and every solution requires that the Recovery partition be available. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks for taking time to read this.
View more random threads:
- Re: Raijintek TISIS black edition. Massive...
- A8-6600K full system
- First home recording with Shure SM58
- Cant Install Driver MSI Gt780dxr with Dell...
- Re: Almost complete i7.
- Re: Average Gaming Parts.
- Real Farmer Simulator
- Re: Best Second Hand PC For R8000 - R10000...
- Re: Really, really OLD Intel Celeron D small...
- Re: i7 CPU, MOBO, RAM, GPU etc