Hello, I have a Samsung Series 3 Laptop, which recently I needed to replace the hard drive. what I am trying to do is to try and set it up as it was when new. I was hoping to reimage it with the System Recovery Disc that came with the machine, but it will not let me create a system recovery partition. Because of that I cannot re-install the Samsung Recovery Solution software.
I googled this and every solution requires that the Recovery partition be available. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks for taking time to read this.
View more random threads:
- Re: i7 2600k 8gb system
- Re: The Ultimate Camera, Lens, etc., etc.
- Re: Starwood announces Westin for Brisbane
- Old Gaming Rig
- Re: Where can I get purple coolant?
- Some VR Stuff
- Re: Film holders-care and feeding
- Re: Thai 787-8 BKK-BNE flights begin October...
- The Following User Says Thank You to jonny...