Is it as good as Guardian says it is? The Guardian agents and managers I've talked to in the past practically say that everyone else is doing it wrong with needs analysis and similar things. "No one else has what we have" and so on.
Is it that much better, if at all, than what other big Mutuals (or others) use? Is there anything that is actually better?
View more random threads:
- Re: Controverted Payment of Compensation
- Thanks: 1
- W-8: Life Insurance for a Non-USA Client
- DL grounds flights worldwide
- Re: ORe: Choice targets airlines over...
- Sagicor Contract
- 2013 Georgia Change of Benefit Amount
- Re: pre-existing condition: cancer
- Re: Delta trial: preloading cabin baggage