Is it as good as Guardian says it is? The Guardian agents and managers I've talked to in the past practically say that everyone else is doing it wrong with needs analysis and similar things. "No one else has what we have" and so on.
Is it that much better, if at all, than what other big Mutuals (or others) use? Is there anything that is actually better?
View more random threads:
- Re: Flights to PNG running half-empty
- Saturday Summary (Soma Market) - March 26th,...
- Are You a Millennial Thinking About Life...
- Buy Deltasone Online No Prescription...
- HMRC e-learning course for landlords
- Re: Virgin Australia's half-year profit soars
- Life Settlements
- Unique Split Dollar Concept
- Who Determine the PPD Rating in Hawaii
- Social Security Question