Is it as good as Guardian says it is? The Guardian agents and managers I've talked to in the past practically say that everyone else is doing it wrong with needs analysis and similar things. "No one else has what we have" and so on.
Is it that much better, if at all, than what other big Mutuals (or others) use? Is there anything that is actually better?
View more random threads:
- How Many Yrs Back Do Mvrs for Fully...
- Looking for Licensed Life Agents Nationwide
- Rent Income on Joint Ownership Property -...
- Re: Air India technician sucked into engine
- Re: UA plane turns back to SYD after bird...
- Gatric Bypass Surgury
- Increasing Term Carriers
- Laws of travel
- Possible new Mainland China Routes
- Scheduled Loss of Use Doctors Disagree