Is it as good as Guardian says it is? The Guardian agents and managers I've talked to in the past practically say that everyone else is doing it wrong with needs analysis and similar things. "No one else has what we have" and so on.
Is it that much better, if at all, than what other big Mutuals (or others) use? Is there anything that is actually better?
View more random threads:
- Re: NZ Herald: Hilary Barry's extreme flight...
- how to get lic bills
- Looking for a Columbus Life Contract
- Re: UA plane turns back to SYD after bird...
- Partial Collateral Assignment on Policy?
- Ground Collision at HLP in East Jakarta
- How Long Will a Decline Show Up on MIB?
- Help with Scenario
- FREE Kindle Book: Busting the Life...
- Cancer Insurance