Adobe has released Version 126.96.36.199 of Adobe Flash Player for Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, Chrome and Linux.
These updates address critical vulnerabilities that could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.
Edit Note: The old direct download links for the NPAPI Plugin are not currently working. The FTP link to use is http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flas...ash_player.exe. Also note the addition of the FTP download link for Opera/Chromium-based browsers: https://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/fla...ayer_ppapi.exe
If you use the download center, uncheck any unnecessary extras.
Non-IE Plugin (Opera, Firefox, Etc.): 404 Not Found Flash Player For Internet Explorer, Windows 7 and earlier: 404 Not FoundInternet Explorer and Microsoft Edge: Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows RT 8.1 and Windows 10: Adobe Flash Player is now a security bulletin rather than a security advisory and is distributed via the normal Windows Update channel.
Flash Player Uninstaller: http://download.macromedia.com/get/f...ash_player.exeAdobe AIR: Adobe - Adobe AIR
Release Notes: Flash PlayerŽ 24 AIRŽ 24
View more random threads:
- Re: Vista Can't Update Error 80070490
- SFCFix hanging
- Re: SFC error - "Windows Resource Protection...
- Windows 7: KB3072630 doesn't install
- Re: Windows 10 anniversary update
- Confusing and Erratic Windows Update...
- Hide onscreen keyboard switches to touch...
- Galaxy S2..can't send/receive calls and...
- BSOD 0x124 issue. A recent change.
- DISM returns Error Code 3: The directory...