Greetings, not sure where to post this (I had windows 10 home) I said had because someone decided they were going to "help" they somehow put win 10 pro on this pc and now it's locked. I can't do anything to fix it because it needs administrator password which I don't remember(I always logged on auto) can't boot to safe mode, can't use cmd prompt, can't do system restore,nothing I try will unlock this pc (not even microsoft account). No I don't have a recovery disc( win 10 home was downloaded because I originally had win 7 home) Others have said there are third party tools that I could use but I'm kinda hesitant.I trust you guys here and I appreciate your opinion and help. If there are third party tools (and free or at least trial versions) I'm all ears.And thnx for the help. (My tip of the day don't let anyone on your pc lol)
View more random threads:
- Windows 7 Ult N - x 64 - update errors
- Log On keyboard doesnt show
- Re: Corruption could not be fixed by SFCFix
- stuck in boot loop, want to recover files...
- Re: Blue screen when playing dota only -...
- text messages problems
- Total Frustration!
- Windows 7 BSOD's
- Win8.1 pro x64 DISM 0x800f0906 source files...
- Windows 7 image failing to deploy