Adobe has released Version 220.127.116.11 of Adobe Flash Player for Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, Chrome and Linux.
These updates address critical vulnerabilities that could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.
Edit Note: The old direct download links for the NPAPI Plugin are not currently working. The FTP link to use is http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flas...ash_player.exe. Also note the addition of the FTP download link for Opera/Chromium-based browsers: https://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/fla...ayer_ppapi.exe
If you use the download center, uncheck any unnecessary extras.
Non-IE Plugin (Opera, Firefox, Etc.): 404 Not Found Flash Player For Internet Explorer, Windows 7 and earlier: 404 Not FoundInternet Explorer and Microsoft Edge: Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows RT 8.1 and Windows 10: Adobe Flash Player is now a security bulletin rather than a security advisory and is distributed via the normal Windows Update channel.
Flash Player Uninstaller: http://download.macromedia.com/get/f...ash_player.exeAdobe AIR: Adobe - Adobe AIR
Release Notes: Flash Player® 24 AIR® 24
View more random threads:
- Surface Pro 2 is for me?
- Corrupted Files...
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update installation...
- Re: windows update stuck at installing...
- Updates KB3071756 and KB2976897 issues
- Re: windows update kb2976978 failed error...
- Re: Can't install windows update
- need help in upgrading to Windows 10, I jump...
- E3 2015: Microsoft Partnering with Valve VR
- Problem with Merge sort algorithm