Greetings, not sure where to post this (I had windows 10 home) I said had because someone decided they were going to "help" they somehow put win 10 pro on this pc and now it's locked. I can't do anything to fix it because it needs administrator password which I don't remember(I always logged on auto) can't boot to safe mode, can't use cmd prompt, can't do system restore,nothing I try will unlock this pc (not even microsoft account). No I don't have a recovery disc( win 10 home was downloaded because I originally had win 7 home) Others have said there are third party tools that I could use but I'm kinda hesitant.I trust you guys here and I appreciate your opinion and help. If there are third party tools (and free or at least trial versions) I'm all ears.And thnx for the help. (My tip of the day don't let anyone on your pc lol)
View more random threads:
- Re: SFC /scannow cannot repair member file...
- Re: Update Windows7 to SP1 Code 80073701
- Re: BSOD after sleep in Windows 8.1
- WSUS Approval Using Input File
- SFCFix Avast on windows 10
- Re: new laptop out of the box windows update...
- Windows Update error Code 80070246 :(
- Win8.1 Store Corrupotion (I think) and SFC...
- Runtime Error Message keeps popping up
- SFC Corruption / DISM not working