Greetings, not sure where to post this (I had windows 10 home) I said had because someone decided they were going to "help" they somehow put win 10 pro on this pc and now it's locked. I can't do anything to fix it because it needs administrator password which I don't remember(I always logged on auto) can't boot to safe mode, can't use cmd prompt, can't do system restore,nothing I try will unlock this pc (not even microsoft account). No I don't have a recovery disc( win 10 home was downloaded because I originally had win 7 home) Others have said there are third party tools that I could use but I'm kinda hesitant.I trust you guys here and I appreciate your opinion and help. If there are third party tools (and free or at least trial versions) I'm all ears.And thnx for the help. (My tip of the day don't let anyone on your pc lol)
View more random threads:
- Help fixing Manifest issues.
- Re: Cannot install Windows 10 - Modern Setup...
- Re: IE 10 Will Not Install 9C59 #2
- Link Terxt C olor Drives Me Nuts
- Re: PDC.sys bsod on dell venue 8 pro
- Re: [Win10 x64] SFCFix crashes when run -...
- Plex Comes to Xbox
- Windows update KB3071756 fails
- KB2984972 fails upon install and reboot...
- SFCfix not able to fix corruption