Privacy is a major concern in today’s web industry. All Major Tech industries and web portals are serious about privacy. Individually, we all take privacy very seriously. Therefore, developers are trying to bring us apps that make sure our files remain private and safe from prying eyes of strangers.
# What can PrivateMe hide?
PrivateMe comes with tons of customization for the hiding features. Firstly PrivateMe can hide apps of almost all 3rd party. While hidden in PrivateMe, the data generated by these hidden apps will not be reached by other apps. At the same time, PrivateMe also can hide apps from your launcher, recent Apps list, App management in system settings and any other app trace on your phone system. Moreover, you can manage the notification of hidden apps. Secondly PrivateMe also can hide pictures, screenshot and other media files on the phone.
Here is the video to guide you how to hide apps on Android with PrivateMe – from YTECHB
Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tech.privateme
View more random threads:
- HP Desktops, i5 2400, 4gig ram, 500GB HHD.
- Re: I bought Sinar F with no lens board....
- Feeler/ Gaming pc with 1440p screen
- Re: Another newish airport I haven't (and...
- [Sale] i3 Gaming PC, AMD HD 6850 with...
- MSI GX660 upgrade
- Roisinblit at the notorious Naval Mechanics
- AMD HDMI Scaling Hotfix Driver
- Purchasing a soundcraft 6000 36/24/2, need...
- City in the SKy doco this week