So major issue I"m having is when trying to bid on state contracts I see many of the are in need of at least 3 references. I'm into IT application development etc. I've been looking on Craigslist and I've started looking on "upwork". Issue is since these are state contracts I need to have references that have a company name, contact information and "type of work". I concerned that "fly-by-night" type of jobs will look weak?
I'm a new company. Need to get my feet wet. I have 10+ years IT experience myself (app dev, database etc).
Anybody knows the best way to get references in this type of situation.
View more random threads:
- International Business Consulting Fees Issue
- Redesign Board set to agree a range of...
- Pro-Clean Car Valeting, Carpet & Upholsterly...
- klinik aborsi bogor 082135308069 cara...
- Apprenticeship Levy Consultation Begins on...
- E-Commenrece Websites Nowdays
- Highland pupils take bridge to employment
- UK Trade, July 2014
- Funding for training
- VoIP C# library for 3CX PBX