Anyone notice this yet? You can change the balance of ads that are showing on your site. It even shows you the percentage of ads that show versus percentage of potential income.
If it weren't for the fact that the ads units show as blank rather than collapsing entirely, this would sound like the best thing ever.
We all know of January revenue drop/low cpc we are facing every year. So what you think is it smart to put it now on 78% like I did?
Will it decrease my revenue even more or it will boost it no mather of January drop?
View more random threads:
- Quick Approaches for Building Shift...
- The important factor to your Magento store...
- How to Remove [B]Powered by Blogger[/B] From...
- Adsense Still Under Review after 20 days
- What is Breadcrumb in SEO?
- Adsense pin verification
- What is C Class IP and its importance in SEO...
- is many back links Harmful for Ranking?
- How To Get An Adsense Account
- How to use Adsense account with DFP?