Privacy is a major concern in today’s web industry. All Major Tech industries and web portals are serious about privacy. Individually, we all take privacy very seriously. Therefore, developers are trying to bring us apps that make sure our files remain private and safe from prying eyes of strangers.
# What can PrivateMe hide?
PrivateMe comes with tons of customization for the hiding features. Firstly PrivateMe can hide apps of almost all 3rd party. While hidden in PrivateMe, the data generated by these hidden apps will not be reached by other apps. At the same time, PrivateMe also can hide apps from your launcher, recent Apps list, App management in system settings and any other app trace on your phone system. Moreover, you can manage the notification of hidden apps. Secondly PrivateMe also can hide pictures, screenshot and other media files on the phone.
Here is the video to guide you how to hide apps on Android with PrivateMe – from YTECHB
Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tech.privateme
View more random threads:
- i5-4670k, ASRock PRO4 Z97, Corsair 330R. GX2...
- Re: Sinar Norma stabilising rods
- VRAM heatsinks for ZOTAC GTX 1080 AMP...
- Re: 2014 Mac Mini
- Lenovo Thinkserver Desktop Strong Enough?
- Re: Another Fotoman-like clone!
- Re: Help with Phillips knurled knob
- Re: Ram, SSD and Graphics card
- Experiences with the PHOTONBOX Panoramic...
- Re: Lenovo ThinkCentre M72e Tiny