Hi there, I have a Gt70 dragon edition, I7 36three0 4gb Gt680m, 16gb ram. problem is when playing Cry3 I get difficult crashes, after just minutes of playing. A window opens saying " CryEngine Error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED " Have contacted ea, and there customer support, first they claimed my video card could not handle crythree, then decided that it was mainly because game never used Nvidia gpu, told me the intel graphics was doing 60+ fps, and at the finish determined that it was a compatability subject with win8. All in 1 conversation . Has anyphysique else seen this issue, any ideas to resolve ? All mind appreciated. Thanxs Ken
View more random threads:
- 2016 Ground glass sources
- Full older PC with...
- p150hm beep loop
- Re: Combo and Individual sale
- Using lexicon alpha for karaoke?
- Re: Cheap 1155 Setup (Urgent Sale)...
- HP ProLiant ML330 Gen 6 Tower Server
- MS 16F3 970M Temperatures
- Re: i7 4770k CPU+ coolermaster v6 GT CPU...
- Re: Full PC - i5/i7 1150 or 1155