Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The following User Says Thank You to solidus1983 For This Useful Post:

The following User Says Thank You to solidus1983 For This Useful Post:

Hi there, I have a Gt70 dragon edition, I7 36three0 4gb Gt680m, 16gb ram. problem is when playing Cry3 I get difficult crashes, after just minutes of playing. A window opens saying " CryEngine Error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED " Have contacted ea, and there customer support, first they claimed my video card could not handle crythree, then decided that it was mainly because game never used Nvidia gpu, told me the intel graphics was doing 60+ fps, and at the finish determined that it was a compatability subject with win8. All in 1 conversation . Has anyphysique else seen this issue, any ideas to resolve ? All mind appreciated. Thanxs Ken

Re: The following User Says Thank You to solidus1983 For This Useful Post:

This could be down to the Nvidia Drivers crashing out. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the GPU drivers i had same issue with BF4 which was the same error did a uninstall of the GPU drivers and reinstalled them and have been working grconsume since. Ea assist are muppets they blame everything on the users finish and never say its simply because of there software. as well have a appear at the event log that might possibly give you much more information. Forobtained to add is your GPU overclocked if it is try knocking the overclock back again slightly! an additional Edit, Some else on the EA forum has same issue and fixed it just by turning off AA..

go to MSI website and discover the video drivers for GT70. If the release date for the MSI official drivers is older than what Nvidia has on their driver download, use the Nvidia ones.

I have uninstalled cleaned with drive fusion and installed the final four drivers from NVidia, I lowered settings, turned off aa, nonetheless crashing inaspect a couple minutes of play, Ican go longer without crashing if I create a fresh new prorecord and turn aa off, all other settings to default medium, seems that I can play longer yet, nonetheless freezes/crashes. I am wondering if my psu is the issue, continually seems to crash at exactly 70c on high settings, on medium with aa off crashes at 75 c, when it does crash on excessive settings my psu will cut out and cease charging, but the brick is only slightly warm ? unplug and plug good again. As a side note seems that now Farcry3 and bioshock infinite are crashing even on medium settings (video card crashed, windows bubble tells me thatnvidia driver crashed and recovered on fc3 and biosurprise, never says of crash and recoreally on crysisthree), and has never crashed before getting crysisthree. Is the crysis corrupting my dx 11, is it my power brick, can I check ? How do I access event log ? Sorry kinda green here. Thanks for thoughts. Ken

Depfinishs on which version of windows you have on how to access eventlog so to make it super easy just press the Winkey+R and form eventvwr.exe press enter it will then bring a contemporary window up, on that fresh new window click Windows Log then Application. Then beneath action click filter present log and pick necessary Warning and Error check boxes then click OK. Then look for anything to do with Nvidia or the game. Once you have found something click on that item in the log and it will then give you some details belowneath then just copy and paste it hear. but with that what you just said, I would find another PSU as it sounding to be the PSU (Brick) instead then the drivers. If you have a low Wattage PSU see if you can get a high one for example i had a 150watt psu and i bought a 180watt PSU and everything runs far better for it.

Sweet thanks fer the speedy reply, i will chk the logs and post back. I kinda believein along your lines I believe the psu is dead, shame only eight months old, Is there a way to confirm? I have seen mention of a 230 watt dell on this site being used with my machine. Question I have is from msi they released an ec update that I think removed a 1eight0 watt limitation in the controller, and allowing the 680m to grab much more energy. I have not oc the card but will the 230 watt brick be an matter ? as I understand electricity is pulled not pushed, yet could my card pull to much energy for the relaxation of my lapleading ? Ken

The EC update from MSI did anything i know to cease the throttling not sure if it was down to removing the energy limit though. you are right energy is pulled and not pushed. Has this only began due to the fact updating the EC firmware. The GTX680M is a 100watt card from what i read. yet reading on other sites the total power draw of the whole laptop was 179watts on a complete load. Have your tried throttlecease and enabling that to view if it will calm down the energy draw.

final edited by solidus1983; 01-30-201four at 05:26 PM.

actually updated the ec a quantity of months ago, without matters till this began up. I have been fighting a actually hot video card mainly because new. originally the 680m would game previously menti1d 90c following several repasts I have only been ready to get it down to 88-89c. Strangley enough on the quite first repaste, I had gaming temps around 75c, but lasted a short time (one day) and temps were again up. I just feel that the issue is in the video card, yet would fairly like to confirm the issue. The lapprime is still below warranty, I am just concerned that if the service centre diagnosis my system, occasionally things are missed and would adore to be capable to display them the issue is here kinda thing. I have not tried throttle smajor, not certain that would be of benefit for me. almost would be nice if the card would just die completely and retransfer doubt. I quite do enjoy all your thoughts, I am getting smarter Thanks Ken

Forobtained to mention in event viewer showing errors in Log Name: Application Source: C:\course Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\nvstreamsvc.exe Date: 20one4-01-2eight 1one:43:01 AM Event ID: one job Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: KensDragon Description: The description for Event ID 1 from source C:\course Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\nvstreamsvc.exe can't be found. Either the part that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer. If the event originated on an additional computer, the display details had to be saved with the event. The following data was included with the event: C:\course Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\nvstreamsvc.exe can't get user token [1008] Event Xml: http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> one 2 0 0xeight0000000000000 4720 Application KensDragon C:\program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\nvstreamsvc.exe cannot get user token [one00eight] as well an errors for nvstreamsrv NvStreamSvc Stream service as user abgenerally finished. Re-launching... [0] Are those the errors you were asking around not sure what this means but is happening lots on each issues, thanks thoughts appreciated Ken

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

nvstreamsvc.exe token cannot be found

c:program filesnvidia corporationnvstreamsrvnvstreamsvc.exe cant get user token [1008]

SEO Blog
MidPostAds By Cultural Forum | ??????? ??????